New! Iceland & Ireland Tour | CIE Tours International
Visit two of the world’s greatest island countries, Ireland and Iceland, in one guided tour. Both destinations have a unique atmosphere, and stunning scenery not to mention historical and cultural points of interest. You’ll tour the famed Golden Circle in Iceland, popular with visitors for its overview of the country’s heritage and for its amazing views. In Ireland you will marvel at the sights on the Ring of Kerry drive. Book your tour between September and April, and you may see the Northern Lights! Airfare between these two countries is included so you can relax knowing you are in the best of experienced guiding hands.
This is a NEW itinerary for 2019 and bound to be popular – some dates are already sold out.
Let us get you started today on this amazing tour.
Departures from April through December 2019
Choose from 9 or 10-day Itineraries
Fares from $2,699 per person*
Inter-country air from Iceland to Ireland included.
* Based on a 9-Day, Nov 28 departure, double occupancy and subject to availability. See also terms & conditions.
Full daily breakfast (except Day 1)
All on-tour transportation including shuttles and ferries.
Welcome get-together drink with your group.
Free Wi-Fi on coaches so you can stay connected along the way.
Documents wallet and backpack to keep you organized.
All local taxes, hotel service charges & handling of one suitcase per person.
The flight between Iceland and Ireland.
|Day 1||Reykjavik & Perlan Observation Deck|
|Day 2||Thingvellir National Park & Gullfoss Waterfall|
|Day 3||Reykjavik & The Blue Lagoon Spa|
|Day 4||Independent Sightseeing in Dublin|
|Day 5||Dublin & Merry Ploughboy Pub|
|Day 6||Blarney Castle & Killarney|
|Day 7||Ring of Kerry & Skellig Experience|
|Day 8||Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet|
|Day 9||Depart from Shannon (9-Day Tour)|
|Day 9||Dublin Extension via Galway (10-Day Tour)|
|Day 10||Depart from Dublin (10-Day Tour)|
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- The Blue Lagoon (see below)
- Strokkur Geysir
- Reykjavik City Tour
- Northern Lights (September – April)
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Ring of Kerry
- 8 breakfasts (9 breakfasts on the 10-day tour) ,
- 2 lunches including lunch at Fridheimar Tomato Farm in Iceland,
- and 3 dinners including a medieval castle banquet in Ireland.
- Fosshotel Reykjavik | Reykjavik (3)
- Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge| Dublin (2)
- Killarney Towers Hotel | Killarney (2)
- Bunratty Castle Hotel | Bunratty (1)
- Academy Plaza Hotel | Dublin (1) (10-day tour only)
Note: there is no triple accommodation available in Ireland hotels.
Waterfall in Iceland
OFFER ID: CIE0319